Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! (Year In Review!)

Happy New Year's Eve!! 


As we say goodbye to the year 2009 we say hello to a new decade!
Where has the year gone? Where has the decade gone?? Doesn't it seem like just yesterday that we were ringing in the millenium and there was panic about the world ending!? (Though we are likely to see that again in 2012!)


Despite how quickly it flew by, 2009 has been an eventful year!


Here's my year in review!


January: 
I moved back home to California from Virginia and started school here.
I celebrated my best friend Jessi's one year angelversary.


February:
I got my driver's permit. (I still havn't gotten in the car at all yet though other than one driving lesson. Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to retake the written test because the permit will expire before I get the chance to take the driving test-Hey, that's a good resolution for 2010!)


March:
I started this blog!! 
I also celebrated what would have been my snowflake's first birthday!


April:
My sister turned 21!


May:
I finished my first semester at SRJC.
 I also had my first trip to the Emergency Room of the year.


June:
I got to experience my first taste of summer in the wine country! Boy is is beautiful!


July:
We moved out of or Tahoe house officially and my dad stopped his weekly commuting from Tahoe to The Wine Country.


August:
I started my second semester at SRJC. 
I also celebrated my snowflake's one year angelversary.


September: 
I saw wine grapes on the vine for the first time! So cool!


October:
I opened my etsy shop, "The Moonlit Dandelion"!
My godfather died after he suffered a stroke.


November:
I celebrated my 18th birthday!


December:
We celebrated a beautiful Christmas together!


How was your year? 
Are you doing anything special to ring in the new decade?


In just a little while, I'll be heading out to San Francisco to ring in the new year with a group of my friends!


So pop those noise makers, get out your party hats and crack open the sparkling cider (or the champagne if you rather!) and say hello to 2010!!


Photobucket