Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Art of Sign Spinning

So after a strange day, I was attempting to get back to my "happy place" and something managed to send me into hysterics. 

Have you ever seen those people dressed as the statue of liberty spinning signs? Well we have THREE of them in front of a store that are out there working it, every day.

Today though there was something a little different right next to the three statues of liberty. 

Someone with a mask, jail stripes head to toe and giant black feather wings was dancing and head bobbing.

The sign was for a bail bonds place.

Creepiest thing ever. And it sent me into tailspinning laughter.

So we had to go around the block just so I could get a picture to share with all my bloggy friends.


Wow.

Photobucket

8 comments:

JC said...

LOL Those people are crazy!

Rachel Lundy said...

Wow. I don't even know what to say!

The Princess said...

Holy cow! That's crazy!
<3 Princess

Kelli said...

We have the statue of liberty sign spinners here too, but that bail bondsman is hilarious!!!

Divaeva said...

*laughs* I got a picture of a stoner-surfer dude spinning a sign for medical marijuana last week. Got to love you Californians!

Xazmin said...

Holy cow...glad you got a picture to share with us!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Quickly Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Fast Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this blog which provides us lot of information about Sign Spinning. Really I like this type of blog.
Sign Spinning