Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm a Contestant and Would LOVE your support!!

For the next 8 weeks I will be over at my contestant page for the
Flab to Fab Blogger Fitness Challenge!
(Hosted by April of April Showers and Charlie of Operation Shrink Charlie's Big Butt)
Out of all the people who entered I was one of the EIGHT who made it in (including the hosts!)

Photobucket

I would love for you to follow my challenge blog during this as I will be posting all the time over there.
(Though I will still continue here too!)

Click HERE to go to my personal blog page!

Click HERE to go to the Challenge's blog page!! 
(The challenge's blog page is where my and all the other amazing women's weekly Vlogs are! That's right! You get to see me on video! No promises that you'll think I'm quite as normal after watching them though! The first one is already up!)

You're also welcome to join in with the Blogtourage weekly on the Challenge blog page as well!
25 Bloggers have already linked up! That's HERE!

Weight loss is not an easy thing and I'd love to have your support as I try to make a major life change.
(And compete along the way!)
Come on over to cheer me on in this amazing competition!










2 comments:

Divaeva said...

Good luck mama! I just started seeing a Naturopathic doc...11 vials of blood, 4 vials of saliva, $200 at Whole Foods later - I am also ready to start my life style change!
You can do it! :)

Divaeva said...

I suggest watching Food Inc - it will change your mind about a lot of food - especially meat! Oh, don't get me wrong - I love my meat and cheese....I will just approach eating it differently... and possibly take out a loan so I can afford organic products! *laughs*