Monday, July 23, 2012

Graduation Day

Graduation day has come and gone, as has my first month and a half of work. (More on that later!)
I realized that it was about time I posted some photos from my college graduation!

A friend and I went out to take photos of each other for our announcements. She had never taken photos before so I brought my camera and directed her step-by-step and was so proud how well she did! These were some of my favorites!








This was my roommate and I right before our hooding ceremony which was the day before commencement (Noting the height difference: She's 6 foot 1 and going to be the assistant volleyball coach for our college team now that she's graduated)!

And from graduation day itself...









It seems crazy to me that it was already 72 days ago! As I see all of the back to school sales beginning, I'm starting to ache to go back and it is a difficult realization that for the first time, I won't be stocking up on 10 cent packs of markers and brand new pencils. (Okay, so I may do that anyways. You've got to break the habits slowly and back to school shopping has always been my favorite time of year. Maybe it's a good thing I'm in the education field.)

A single day in time that signified the culmination of so many things.
I don't think I've ever been happier, with a bigger smile on my face than I was on the day of my college graduation.





No comments: