Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tag! You're It!

My bloggy buddy Tanielle tagged me so here it goes!

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:

1. Receiving the package in the mail I ordered last week
2. Sleeping tonight
3. Easter
4. Hearing from my best friend, who left for boot camp on Monday
5. My interview for a potential summer job at the YMCA this Friday
6. Searching for things to send for the Favorite Things swap and the Inspire April Project swap I'm participating in
7. The end of the semester
8. Finding out my MRI results



8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Celebrated my sister's 21st birthday
2. Went to class
3. Straightened my hair
4. Got a pedicure
5. Walked through the rain
6. Homework
7. Went out to dinner with my family
8. Took almost 150 pictures


8 Things I Wish I Could do:

1. The splits [I used to be able to]
2. Get to my goal weight quickly and effortlessly
3. Work with kids again
4. Find enough time in the day to get everything I need to do done
5. Fly [because that's just be pretty cool]
6. Go back in time and see where I'd be now if I'd made a different decision
7. Visit my friends
8. Be in a darkroom again

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Dancing With The Stars
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Ace of Cakes
4. The Celebrity Apprentice
5. Gilmore Girls [on DVD]
6. Friends [on DVD]
7. Top Chef
8. America's Next Top Model
[hmm, I never realized how much of what I watch consists of reality shows]

8 people I tag:

1. Ann at AnnOnAndOn
2. Shannon at Cerebral Palsy Baby
3. Melanie at Whimsical Creations
4. Casey at Quilao Triplets
5. Kerri at Messes and Mudpies
6. ScrappySue at My Home Wellingtown
8. Rachel at One Day at a Time

Tag! You're it!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

You tagged me! Sorry I didn't see it sooner! I will do it!