It's my 100th post!
Can you believe it!? I don't think I expected to make it this far but I'm so glad I have!
I was afraid when I first started my blog that I wouldn't know what to say or what to talk about. (I still ask myself this every once in a while.) I shoved those thoughts aside though and pushed forward and so far havn't been able to stop! I'm so glad to have found the incredibly supportive, caring and intimate group of people in this gigantic blogosphere. I knew blogging was big but I couldn't have imagined how big or how it was possible to become connected to so many wonderful people.
Thanks for commenting and continuing to come back!
I love the friendships I've made with you all so far and can't wait to meet many many more of you!
Now for the giveaway. What better way to celebrate than sharing the love!?
The giveaway ends Friday the 17th.
You want to know what you're entering for?
My good friend Cynthia was gracious enough to offer me to give to you one of her medium sized canvas prints from her shop More Than A Card.
I specifically picked this one out out because of my love of butterflies and the quote is one of my favorites.
There will be numerous ways to enter.
Make sure to add an additional comment for each entry!
How to enter:
(each thing is worth an entry and you must do one of the first two to be eligible for the rest of the entries)
1. Leave me a comment telling me your favorite quote. (You can enter up to three)
2. Leave me a comment with a quote about Hope. (You can enter up to three)
3. Follow Me (and if you're already a follower, that counts too!) (leave an extra comment so it's two entries for this one!)
4. Check out Cynthia (the prize donator)'s blog A Shimmy in My Spirit and leave her a comment. Then come back and tell me you did that.
5. Tweet about this contest on Twitter and leave me the URL.