Friday, August 21, 2009

My Bedroom Makeover!

Well it's taken me much longer than expected but I'm finally done with my room! I still have a couple tiny adjustments to make by I'm unpacked and my room looks like mine now! You ready to see it?

Here's what it looked like when I first walked into it back in October.

And NOW....


Don't you just love the little flip-flop lights from Eva?




The picture of the mask and the daisy is one of the pieces I did in the darkroom last summer.

I LOVE these little "paper" cranes!



This incredible little pillow was made just for me by the INCREDIBLE and talented Tanielle! I've been wanting to post about so I figured I'd show where it's taken up permanent residence =].

Whadda ya think?


5 comments:

Hans and Shinta said...

Oh I love it..looks great! Loooveeee the little flip flops!!

One Bite At A Time said...

The colors are fabulous, you did such an amazing transformation!

Divaeva said...

<3 it! Love the colors - so cheerful and happy!

Cynthia said...

Your room looks great - l love the flip flop lights!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! Very creative.