Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Back! Long Time No Blog!

It's been a while! Okay..so it's been a week but it seems a lot longer! I got back on Saturday from my road trip with my sister down to Disneyland. We left on Monday, played around in "The Happiest Place on Earth" for three days then headed back on Friday and finished the trip back on Saturday. The driving time down to So. Cal was a mere 9 hours with NO traffic! Heading back it cumulatively took around 13 or 14 hours.

I must say, while I enjoyed having no internet to take up my time for a week (so I got a chance to enjoy what was around me in the moment) I now feel like I'm so far behind and have so much to catch up on!

I was planning to post some of the pictures I took down there but my dad mistook my camera for his and took it with him up to Lake Tahoe so I'll be posting them later in the week instead.

Just know, I had a great time and am now freaking out that there is only 2 weeks left until school starts back up again.

Where has this summer gone?

3 comments: