Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy One Year Blogoversary to Me!

Hard to imagine but it's my blog's one year blogoversary!! 

I never could have dreamed about how many new friends I would make within a year of blogging! 
I started this blog as a way to make connections and record some of the ramblings of my everyday life and come away having not only accomplished those things but also with a mindset that has me walking through life with optimism and appreciative of so many things I had ever previously thought twice about!
I also never imagined that I'd make it to a third post let alone an entire year of posts!

In the past year, here's  three of my favorite posts!


And of course the post that started it all!


I for one think this momentous occasion deserves a virtual toast!

Here's to another year (and beyond!) of bloggy friends and happiness!!

Okay, okay, my toasting skills are not the greatest! Haha! But in all honesty, I love you guys and hope that you all have enjoyed reading my blog as much as I've enjoyed writing it!

Great, big, gigantic virtual bloggy blogoversary hugs!!


(Do you see my name!?! Proof! :] )


Photobucket

4 comments:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

Happy Blogoversary! Love the quotes on laughter! Stopping by from SITS

Tricia McWhorter said...

Happy Blogoversary!!! Keep up the GREAT work!

Nicola said...

Happy Blogiversary! It's changed my life too!! Very unexpected but it's so much fun!!

Eat Smart Age Smart said...

This is great news!

Congratulations on one full year of blogging.

This is monumental!

Krizia here from SITS!