Sunday, November 1, 2009

27 Days of Thankful! Day 1!


Amanda over at Serenity Now is hosting the 27 Days of Thankful this month.
The idea is to post something big or small that you're thankful for each day, leading up to Thanksgiving!

Day 1

November.
Indeed I am thankful for the month of November.
November brings many things, my birthday, my aunt's death anniversary, the colors in the changing leaves of fall and most of all Thanksgiving, the reminder to look around and realize how much love I have, how many wonderful memories I've made and how thankful I am that I've come into my own and have finally begun to embrace who I really am.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt's death, but glad that you can find things to be thankful for this month! :) Thanks for the visit. I hope you might stop back by for some more "27 Days of Thankful" :) Day 2 is up with MckLinky. :)

Tori said...

What a cool idea! I really love this. I'll probably tweet what I'm thankful for on the days I don't blog.