Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
-- Albert Schweitzer


Today I'm thankful for my sister being home for the weekend, that I'm warm with clothes and shelter, for my family's health, for my mom's wonderful cooking (and that my pumpkin pies I baked this morning set okay!) and for the love I'm surrounded by.


Hope your day is full of family, friends, gratitude and food!

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel Lundy said...

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you!

I am thankful for my family, a warm home, a reliable vehicle, my wheelchair, toilet paper (what would I do without that?!), indoor plumbing, my Bible, the internet, and so much more!

Your birthday is coming up. Tomorrow? I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating!!!

Rachel Lundy said...

Whoops, it was a few days ago. I just missed that post. Happy Belated birthday to you!