Thursday, April 23, 2009

Friday Favorites - #7



My Friday Favorites this week...

Favorite TV Show - In Treatment 
I have fallen in love with this award winning show. The writing, the acting, everything is beautifully put together. My favorite patient right now is April, maybe because she's so close to my age.

This video brightened my day and left me literally laughing out loud!
It was just too cute!

Swaps!
I've ben gathering all the last odds and ends of the final pieces of 2 swaps that are being sent this weekend..pictures to come.. and they have kept my mind busy. I'm so excited to see if my partners like what I got them! I also signed up for another swap today, the F-R-I-E-N-D-S swap which should be a bit different. The link to that one is on the left sidebar of my blog under swaps.

Music- Priscilla Ahn- Dream
This song has been getting me in such a good mood every time I listen to it.

I have one more all day child development class tomorrow [from 8am to 5:15pm] and then I will get to reclaim my weekends will for relaxing again!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: