Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Sis!

Happy 21st Birthday Sis!

So today was my beautiful older sister's 21st birthday.
We started out the day with my mom, my sister and I going and getting pedicures [though the woman who was doing my mom's feet cut her toe open and responded with, "hmm, yes that might sting." haha, and we left having to pay for the band aid as well. But come on, if you make someone bleed shouldn't there be a little price cut?] Oh well, our toenails look pretty now.

Then my mom and my dad [who drove the 4 to 5 hour drive down here for the day so he could be here to celebrate] and my sister went to Chevy's  where they got mango margaritas and then to the Corbel winery so my sister could do a champagne tasting.

They came home to change clothes and we all went out to dinner.


[dad, sis, mom]

[me, sis]


[sis, dad]


[sis]


[sis, dad]

We were the only people in the restaurant so she held nothing back getting excited about the presents she was unwrapping.


[sis, dad]

She then opened the present from our dad...and found a blue topaz ring.






She enjoyed trying the 3 set taster of white wine at the restaurant.


Of course a candle was brought out in a dessert..
and was excited to see it wasn't chocolate!
[She hates chocolate]



The waiter [who was being super sweet the entire time,] brought this dish out to me because "he didn't want me to feel left out". Too cute right!?



After coming home [and me going to and getting back from class] 21 candles were lit and blown out in funfetti cupcakes.


[mom]






The day ended with a game of scrabble [using her brand new Deluxe Scrabble with twice the board size and twice the letters] while watching her new copy of The 3 Musketeers.



Sissy, Thank you so much for being such an incredible older sister and role model. I love you more than anything and am glad that we've been able to come to having the wonderful relationship that we do. I love you so much!

Happy 21st Birthday!

1 comment:

Tanielle said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful sister, and Happy Birthday to her! Your family is beautiful!

I tagged you over on my blog, come play if you get the chance!

HAve a great day!

Tanielle