Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

So lately Pepsi's had a comercial playing on television for a new product of theirs. Let me first note that I really don't drink much soda so this may just be me. In the advertisement for their new product the "Pepsi Throwback" they advertise that the soda is "made with real sugar for a limited time". I'm sorry but that just gives me the image of the liquid chemical sugar-like substance that makes up their other products [not to say that it doesn't taste good]. So isn't it a little strange to promote their products in that way? Just a thought.


7 comments:

Cara said...

If they're no tmaking it with "real" sugar, what are they making it with?

Divaeva said...

ick! Hate Pepsi - I am a coke kida gal! ;) *giggle*
Great to meet ya - looking forward to having you as a swap partner! I totally love these swaps and sharing my favorite things with other peeps!

Keely said...

I think they're just pandering to people's comfort levels and making it seem familiar and retro and therefore desireable, like "Coke Classic". I can't imagine it's that different.

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

I am with you...now I am wondering what Pepsi is actually made with. I am not a big soda drinker but I will think twice before drinking another Pepsi. I wonder how much this advertisement will actually cost them!!!

Kerri said...

I haven't seen that comercial, but I think I agree!

Joshua said...

The Counterweight - The counterweight on counterbalance forklifts are mainly a heavy cast iron balllast added to the rear of the forklift truck frame. There are many important variants that factor into which conveyor system you choose for your processing plant or warehouse, including where materials will be transported; material size, weight and shape; and the type of transportation needed (i.e. accumulation, sorting, etc.). Some of the many different types of conveyors are listed below. Mentioned below are some points that are included in forklift operator safety training. No longer can a company afford to pay multiple people operate different machines. Just some of the many benefits of installing Mira showers from The Shower Warehouse include;

Reid Paul said...

This iis a great post