Friday, April 3, 2009

The Lemonade Stand Award


Thanks so much to The Caretaker at The Life of a PTSD's Spouse!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

The Rules:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award

Here are my 10:
Jennifer at Moix Madness
Christina at Rant-Rave-Roll

4 comments:

Tanielle said...

Krissy, thank-you sooo much! Here I am kind of having a "down" day, and I check my blog, and you've given me an award! Thanks for making my day brighter!! I appreciate it sooo much! I will post it soon!

Thanks again!:-)

scrappysue said...

hey thanks so much! i love your friday favourites post.

Kele said...

Krissy! You are soooo sweet to think of me. I love when I come to your blog, it is so fresh and fun! LOVED your Thursday Thirteen, can't get over how amazing those cakes are... WOW.
Anyway, getting an award from you makes my day because I think you are one cool chick!! LOL! ;-)
BIGhug!

Rachel Lundy said...

Thank you so much for the award! This is the first blog award I have received!