Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



For years as I was growing up I always looked forward to St. Patrick's Day.
One year at school, a page of math problems led us to find a pot of gold in the bush, another year we followed green leprechaun prints all over the school that had us digging in the sandbox for the key to the treasure chest.
I'd come home to find my room and the house upside down and in shambles. It always ended up with finding quarters around our room, a pack of starburst on top of the television or hershey kisses decorating the bed. 
Though my family is past that, this day always brings back wonderful memories. 
Don't forget to wear your green!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


1 comment:

One Bite At A Time said...

Happy St. Patricks Day! I got your Spring Swap items today and will get them in the mail this weekend! Be on the lookout!