Saturday, March 7, 2009

Springing Forward

Tonight we shall get ready to "Spring Forward" into daylight savings time. As we look around, bits and pieces of spring are showing. I now live in vineyard country and am overjoyed to watch my first spring here appear. The bright yellow wild mustard can be seen all around and through the vines. It's absolutely beautiful. The sheep are grazing in and out of the rows and looking closely, little lamb appear, only their heads able to be seen above the mustard. 

Beautiful weather, beautiful scenery.

Spring Has Sprung.

These are a few of the pictures that I've taken this weekend (*cough*, um of the 85 pictures so far, haha).











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Krissy. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love the close up shot of the grapevine. Looking forward to seeing more of your photography and writings. Have a happy Sunday.